Josh, Terra, Benjamin & Lucy
Ya know what they say about this position, right?That the child is looking for a new sibling!
Maybe it is some sort of yoga pose?
I love it!
so funny! You forget about the silly things that your kids do so I'm glad that you took this picture. You will laugh so hard at it when he gets older.
lol! so cute!
Did you move? This picture and the one below don't look like the same old apts.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ya know what they say about this position, right?
That the child is looking for a new sibling!
Maybe it is some sort of yoga pose?
I love it!
so funny! You forget about the silly things that your kids do so I'm glad that you took this picture. You will laugh so hard at it when he gets older.
lol! so cute!
Did you move? This picture and the one below don't look like the same old apts.
Post a Comment