Monday, October 12, 2009

Some updates...pictures to follow.

Do you think that time gets faster the older you get? I mean, seriously, when you were younger didn't things just seem to creep by? Anyway, I can't believe that it's already the 12th. I did make a mistake, though. I didn't call my brother, Trevor, on his birthday. I thought about it about 5 times that day, but every time I thought about it was a time when I wasn't able to call. I'm a bad sister.

Well, I'm weaning Benjamin. Is that a weird thing to put on a blog? Probably, but there you have it. This week is his last week nursing. Babies have to have breast milk or formula for their first year of life, so I've done it and I'm ready to move forward...I think. So far Benjamin is dealing really well with it. He's such a sweet baby. I will post pictures of his first birthday party, which was also his first real taste of sugar. It's a good thing I waited till he was a year....he's already addicted.

Yesterday Josh was released from the Bishopric. He served for 22 months in our student ward, which is really long in a student ward. It was a great experience for our family. It will be fun to have Josh sitting with us on Sunday - Benjamin has never had his dad sit next to him in our home ward. But we will miss it. We are so grateful for the memories we have and for the wonderful friendships that we now have. We truly are members of the church of Jesus Christ and it is perfect. In every calling we both have been blessed and also refined to be better people. Thanks to all for your love and support...always. We are surrounded by great people!

2 comments:

Belinda Olsen said...

I love your new blog layout. I'm still really excited to see pictures of Benjamin eating his birthday cake!

Scott&Janae said...

Happy Birthday Benjamin.