Monday, March 8, 2010

The life of a 17 month old

The last weekend in February we stayed at a hotel in Provo because my nephew in Springville, UT received the priesthood. We were getting ready to go swimming when Benjamin tripped and smacked his head on the carpeted ottoman in our hotel room. I picked him up, but didn't expect blood. But there was his first gash on his forehead. Luckily my brother the doctor and his wife the nurse were just across the hall. They said that a butterfly would work just fine. And so it did. Too bad it didn't make his equilibrium better - two days later he fell and busted his lip open.



Benjamin is basically down to 1 nap these days. However, on this particular day he sat to watch a movie with his dad while I was making dinner. When I looked up from making dinner, Benjamin was asleep. It was so cute.


We have AMAZING sisters in our ward that do a lot of hard work as mothers. I decided that one day I needed to have some of the boys over for an afternoon movie to give these mothers a bit of a rest. Russton and Gideon came over and watched Cars with Benjamin. We moved the couch up, played with cars, and popped some popcorn. The boys would watch the show and then play with cars and then watch and play. It was a good time!


Benjamin is growing like a weed. He was given some Aggie pajamas by my boss. They are 24 month old pajamas. He has grown out of most of his other pajamas, so we tried these ones. While they're still a little big, they fit wonderfully for sleeping...and you an tell he's very excited about them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beth said...

Who wouldn't be excited about Aggie pj's!!?? Esp when you look so darn good in them! :)

Love him and can't wait to see him!