Thursday, July 29, 2010
Updates coming soon
Sorry, I know you all are probably so sick of seeing how amazing I am STILL posted on our blog. Let's be honest, pictures of Benjamin are way more entertaining. Anyway, we have done a lot of fun things this summer and I will share all about them soon. Just know that we're doing well. So far this summer we've gone to Newdale, ID for Grandma Howard's birthday, Hogle Zoo, 5 Guys Burger and Fries, In-n-Out, Casper, WY, Yogurt Bliss, Sub Zero, Clearfield, UT, Springville, UT, Crumb Brothers, Pleasant Grove, UT, swimming at the Malad swimming pool, said good-bye to the Sandbergs (boo), met with a home loan officer - Stan the Man, Josh is getting good grades, and I've cut a minute off of my mile! Upcoming events include 4 year anniversary in St. George (first time without Benjamin), me running a 1/2 marathon next month, Josh baptizing his nephew in Indiana in September, and we may possibly be moving in November. Those are all of our forthcoming big new events. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I sure hope that moving in November is next to me.
Post a Comment