
I know, it's hard to believe! I, Terra, am actually graduating from Utah State University in May 2008. I will be graduating in Interdisciplinary Studies which lets me combine two areas of study. So I've combined my business degree from Ricks College and my music classes from USU. With my degree I will be able to manage and teach my own vocal studio. It was going to take two more years to get my degree in Choral Education and my adviser said that I could complete a masters degree in Choral Ed in the time it would take me to get my Bachelor's in Choral Ed. So I've got the option to get a Masters degree if I really want to. I think for now I'll bask in the joy of being graduated. It's only taken me 10 years - minus the mission and a couple years of breaks. But lots of people go to school for 10 years - they're called doctors. Just call me Doctor Huff!
5 comments:
And, you have come out of it all with great writing skills! :) Congrats! Will you still be able to work at your job not being a student? Any plans, or just basking? :)
Doctor Huff! I like! Congrats!
congrats terra! there is light at the end of the tunnel. and when you hit that light, i say we all go to casa bonita's to celebrate. what do you say?
We always wanted a Doctor in the family. Congratulations!!! We are proud of you and love you lots.
Way to go Dr. Huff!!! I hope you enjoy graduated life.
Post a Comment