Josh and I have become huge fans of the new movie "Transformers." We recently had October-Fest with our friends so that we could all watch the movie together. We bought the movie on Tuesday and Josh was so patient. He didn't even take it out of the wrapper till Saturday night for the party! The week before the movie came out we got personal phone calls from Optimus Prime! Apparently the Decepticons are going to invade Utah. Hmmm.... Anyway, we're in good with the Autobots. Josh even gave our Honda a transformer name. And it was so good that I've forgotten it already. But I do know that it was more than meets the eye!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Transformers
Josh and I have become huge fans of the new movie "Transformers." We recently had October-Fest with our friends so that we could all watch the movie together. We bought the movie on Tuesday and Josh was so patient. He didn't even take it out of the wrapper till Saturday night for the party! The week before the movie came out we got personal phone calls from Optimus Prime! Apparently the Decepticons are going to invade Utah. Hmmm.... Anyway, we're in good with the Autobots. Josh even gave our Honda a transformer name. And it was so good that I've forgotten it already. But I do know that it was more than meets the eye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment