Friday, June 27, 2008

Don't you hate it when.....

Don't you hate it when everyone complains that you don't update your blog and then when you do, you only get 2 comments on it? I even posted lots of pictures for everyone's enjoyment! Ah well! Perhaps this was a bad week for everyone and you were all on vacation, or it's even possible that you've lost a little faith in the Huff blog and so you've just stopped looking altogether...so sad. We are sorry and I do promise some very exciting posts coming up! This week my little brother cut the tip of his finger off so we will be posting about that - yes, there will be pictures! AND, we're going camping tonight with our ward so there will be some really fun pictures with that as well! And just because I like all of you who read our blog, I'm posting a picture of me and my best friend Beth in the recording studio - on the road to fame! I took this from your blog Beth, hope you don't mind! So there you have it folks, two blogs in one week and I even included pictures. I try to be accommodating!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, so demading! :) You look great by the way Terra.

Leslie said...

haha you are funny. i feel the same way sometimes too...like why the heck am i writing this when no one comments?!! sounds like you guys are having a blast!

Beth said...

Sorry we didn't comment. We were out of town, but I am so happy to see not just one BUT THREE updates. I miss your guyses guts. I am so excited that Claire and I will be visiting in Sept. Hopefully to enjoy seeing your new baby boy! Wahoo! We love you. Your camping looked like so much fun!

DeeAura said...

DO tell more about this recording studio with you and Beth. :) I'm dying to know all the details. :)