
Well, we're blogging slackers. Sorry to our faithful blog readers...how boring are we? Well, we're not that boring, just busy. Lame excuse to some, but very valid to us! Down to business. We will start with Memorial Day. We had tons of fun. We went to Layton for the first part of the day and then ended up at the Biggers for some delicious shish-ka-bobs! Here's a

picture of the Biggers, Wallaces and Terra. Josh is taking the picture, but his empty plate is there. Grant Bigger wanted in on the picture action too....and Josh took plenty of pictures of him! Josh decided to take a picture of me pregnant, so here's one of me in pregnant clothes looking very

pregnant...not the most glorious picture, but what do you do? At the end of May we had a bbq with our apartment complex. It was quite fun

and entertaining. We have some pretty good neighbors. So here's a picture of all of us eating and what not, we are quite the social butterflies. :-) The first weekend in June my best friend, Beth Bernards, came into town with her husband and cute daughter. For Beth's birthday in March I told her that we were going to record a song and that was my present to her. So she and I got to record and we sounded hot! We'll probably go big sometime soon because we're pretty much amazing. Just kidding. But in all seriousness, we had a great time and came out with a wonderful recording. That Saturday night we got together with the Bernards and

Becca, Anthony, (AKA Anthecca) and Lilly Wilkenson for a barbecue! They also gave me a mini baby shower and brought this wonderful cake! I LOVED it...not only was it cute, but it tasted soooo good. We ate and played a game of marbles w

here the girls came out victorious! Then we had fun talking and hanging out. Claire got everyone to take her in to see the bird...Josh even took her after she was told that the bird was asleep - he's a sucker for the kids! The next day Beth, Paul, and Claire were able to co

me to our sacrament meeting and it was fun to be able to see them one last time before they had to leave to go back home to the land of Texas. We're so glad that they were able to come! I wish Texas wasn't so far away, but we are grateful for the fun memories! A couple of weekends ago we had

the opportunity to build a fort in the basement of the Bigger home. Let me tell you, I've never seen men so intense as they plotted out their building strategies. But it was the women who came up with the winning building scheme in the end - what a great fort. After it was finished we watched Dan in Real Life! As you can tell, it was Chelsea Sandberg's idea for the tent - hence the re

ason why she's the MOST excited. Swen was a little upset...not really,
it's just how the moment was

captured - too funny! That same weekend we were able to go to a Salt Lake Bees game - thanks to my brother-in-law for scoring us some GREAT seats! We were in the 4th row behind home plate! We went with our friends the Howe family and also the Watkins family. It was such great fun. It was

a double header with fireworks after the game. We stayed for both games, but left before the fireworks. We had to beat the traffic, and Josh h

ad Bishopric meetings the next day. He's so diligent! I sure do love him! And the last thing I need to blog about, quickly before our laptop dies, is the newest member of our family...no I haven't had the baby yet - thankfully. But Josh has his own little baby right now. He got a new bike this weekend. After we bought the bike we went right out and got him a new helmet. He was so excited th

at he wore his bike helmet all the way home while he drove the car. He's so funny. Josh took it out for its first test ride that day and he rode it to school and back today! So that's the fast version of what we've been up to lately. I promise that we will be more faithful in our blogs, so don't give up on us yet!
4 comments:
Terra when you do hit it big I'll always hold that special moment in my heart when I almost took you out at a chuch basketball game...
Looks like you've a great past few weeks! Check out our blog @ heidiandderek.blogspot.com
Yay, a new post! You guys have been super busy! I love the preggers pic, you should have more! And the part where Josh wore his helmet in the car....what a character! Sounds like you guys are doing great! And is that Evan you are talking about in the most recent post??? Ouch :(
Wow, great post.
Too bad that carpet hasn't been replaced yet. It was gross when I lived there (and I guess that was seven years ago).
Post a Comment