Monday, October 20, 2008

20 days of goodness

Well, Benjamin will be three weeks tomorrow...he's the big two zero today. That's right, he's 20 days old and he's growing strong! On Thursday we went to the Pediatrician and he now weighs 8 pounds 14 ounces which means he's right on schedule with his weight gain! He is such an over achiever...I tell you what! He is just so lovable, hence the reason why I have to kiss him all the time! On Friday our friends, the Laycocks, came over and we had so much fun. We had a good time chatting, eating, and playing games. Janae and I let the guys win at a rousing game of Canasta...we're so nice. :-) Tyler also read Benjamin the Belly Button Book, Benjamin LOVED it...thanks Tyler! Benjamin and I have a lot of good times together and I get to see a lot of his fun faces, and sometimes I get them on camera. Isn't he a darling? And Benjamin just loves his dad. Here they are snoozing on the couch together. They are both very stylish even while they sleep. I just love my boys!

15 comments:

Bobbi said...

Oh isn't being a mom the greatest ever--I wish I could see you guys, and hug and kiss that Benjamin--oh babies are just too cute and cuddly to not want to kiss them ALL the time

Thomas, Jesi, and Greyson said...

He is so adorable. i love the picture of Josh sleeping, haha that's such a goode one. :)

Anonymous said...

Such a little cutie! He looks great. How are you doing, Terra? That first little while can be rough. Call if you ever need to chat.

Unfortunately, I don't think we are going to make it over before we move. We all have this nasty cold (worst I have had in a long time) and it seems to be very contagious. Bummer!

I'll have my same cell number until middle next week and then it will be my # 208. 908. 9824

Andrea said...

So happy for you guys! Very cute pictures. I concur with Lori. Call if you ever need to talk.

Beth said...

I wish I could be there to see him in person. He looks so very handsome. I'm so glad that you are all doing well...and you look darling by the way!!

Britni said...

Oooh...such sweet pictures! And I am excited to tell you that things only get funner as they get bigger and can interact with you more! I just want to squish his cheeks..I love them!

Scott&Janae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott&Janae said...

ok, that was so much fun. Benjamin is sooo cute. I think that I could hold him all day long. I don't think that I'd get the chance to with Scott and Ty around. They seemed to want to hold him as much as I did. Thank you for having us over. We had a great time.

PK and Doll said...

I can not believe he is that old already. What a blessing to have a healthy baby. You deserve it!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Terra, he is so cute and you look great! I am so happy he is doing well.
~nika (sister ecker)

Blake & Lincoln said...

Hey guys!!
What a cutie!!! Aren't they so adorable, it makes me want another...almost :)!!! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks, I wish it could be sooner! His outfits are awesome too!! :) He's so cute and I can't wait for Lincoln to see his newest cousin!

Jen said...

Congratulations guys! We can't wait to see him in person. Glad to see you are keeping up to date on the blogging- thanks! Let us know if you need anything.

Jen said...

Davin said "I want to go to dems house" "He's out of tummy, can play me" ddddddddddd "Hello" b

Scott&Janae said...

I love little Ben. he is cute. I love to read to him. from ty

In Good Company said...

he's so cute. Congrats. Babies are so lovable, probably because they always love you back even when the mother does something wrong. Benjamin is a handsome baby boy.