Monday, October 6, 2008

More pictures of our precious Benjamin


I just thought you all might want to see more pictures of Benjamin...I know I can't get enough of him. He's so precious. This one of Josh and Benjamin has got to be my favorite. Josh is such a great job. In fact, he changes most of the diapers around here..I don't mind one bit. Thanks babe, you're the best! This picture of Benjamin in his Sweet Pea outfit is how he came home from the hospital - thanks to Scott and Janae for the outfit, it's so darling. He quickly welcomed his new clothes with his first diaper change - he squirted everywhere! It was so funny. And I can't forget to include the pictures of some of the people that came to visit the hospital. Evan and Ashlee were there the next day - man was it nice to see people that weren't nurses. And Mrs. Jessie Hylton kept me company while my good husband was at his bishopric meeting and she came the next night as well. It was wonderful! And this weekend we had some family over for General Conference, so I can't forget to add pictures of our neice holding Benjamin. She was so excited to see him and when he was asleep she would ask when he would be awake again. It was really fun to see her excitment. So there are some pictures of our cute little Benjamin. He is so loved and he is so fun. Of course, parenthood does not come without challeges, but I wouldn't trade them for the world. He truly is a blessing in our lives and we are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for allowing us to be his parents. What a sweet spirit he brings into our home and to our family.

12 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats again! I am glad to see that everything worked out well.

Scott&Janae said...

Love the pictures. He does look adorable in his outfit. I knew that he would.

losacunapataperriando said...

Hey, congrats! Glad to see pics, and to know all is well! Love ya!
Keri

amber said...

Very cute. Congrats.

Melanie said...

Ok, i really liked that pic of the three of you at a waterfall was it? Anyway, not that Benjamin isn't adorable by hisself, but where's the family love??

Andrea said...

So cute! Are you getting much sleep? How's the recovery from the c-section coming along?

PK and Doll said...

Love the fat cheeks... baby face.

Jen said...

Thanks for the pictures. We can't wait to meet him in person. Love you guys! Jen

Jen said...

Thanks for the pictures. We can't wait to meet him in person. Love you guys! Jen

Matt and Tracy said...

i love the pics! you guys are such wonderful parents! benjamin is sure lucky!

ps evan and ashlee made their blog private. could you do me a favor and ask them to add us??? please! i don't have their email to ask myself!

In Good Company said...

congrats! I'm so happy for you. you look great and the baby is adorable!!!!!! Ya for Benjamin

C.B. said...

What a sweet little boy! I am happy for you guys! Babies are alot of work .....but you just love them so much it doesn't matter.