Benjamin had a fun month in October. He got to go to Grandma and Grandpa Howard's in Wyoming - he was out of the state for his first real trip! He did a great job in the car...what a trooper. He got the ever popular bath in Grandma Howard's kitchen sink and he loved it!
Benjamin loved this Halloween! He got a DARLING outfit from his Aunt Sari. He was the cutest little skeleton you ever did see. Even though his mom was sick, he got to go hang out with his best buddy, Grant Bigger.
And of course Benjamin went with us to vote, and he cried the entire time. I don't think he was too happy with the election choices this time around...you can tell by his face.
We will have more pictures after this weekend. This Sunday Benjamin gets blessed. It's the greatest present he could give his mother for her birthday. We're so excited and will post pictures soon.
5 comments:
That really is the cutest skeleton I've ever seen!! Wish we were there!! Hope your motherhood is treating you well!
Definitely the cutest skeleton I've ever seen. Oh, that's what the person who already commented said. Well, it's true.
I've been thinking about you this week (what with the upcoming birthday and all). Hope it's a fabulous day.
Okay, love the skeleton! I'm sad we are so far away and can't see little Benjamin. Babies are so much fun!
I agree with him on the election. Have a FABULOUS Birthday!!!
Cute cowgirl!!! oh my goodness.... didnt know you had a blog! I hate that I dont do more searching sometimes. I am so excited to hear that you had your baby. Little Ben is so adorable! Congrats you cutie!! How fun! Are you lovin every minute of the little stinker? I love little boys! I read your story about your labor... sounds pretty intense. I am sorry it as probaby a long day but so worth it in the end. COngrats again your so cute!
Post a Comment