Sunday was the greatest birthday ever! Benjamin was blessed and it w

as amazing. We had so many family and friends there and we are so thankful to them for their love and support! Benjamin was wearing a beautiful outfit made by Josh's mother. It even had an embroidered "B" on it for Benjamin. His blanket also had

his full name and blessing date emboidered on it...it is so beautiful. Thanks so much mom! Josh did such a wonderful job with blessing Benjamin and I'm so grateful to him for his worthiness and that he is in tune with the Spirit. There were many t

ears of joy shed that day. The reason why we did it on the 9th was because our stake conference was the first Sunday, and this was a weekend that Josh's parents could make it. We had regular speakers in sacrament meeting, and our stake president was there as well. He was asked to speak last, but he had Josh get up and bear his testimony. President Barrington, our stake president, was inspired for more reasons than one. Josh's family does not get to see him often, let alone hear him speak in church. Josh's parents and his nephew were able to hear his testimony. It was an amazing testimony, and once again I am grateful that he is in tune with the Spirit.
The only down side to this whole weekend was that Sir Benjamin was very spoiled with the numerous amounts of people, and he was held a lot. Now, that

's not a bad thing, but he usually gets put in his crib and he falls asleep on his own. But with all the people here this weekend, he would fall asleep in people's arms and would just get held. So today his mother is battling with him because he won't go to sleep unless he's held. I pray that we can break this habit soon. I guess it's been especially hard today because I have been sick...so much for that flu shot! Oh well, you do what you must, right?
Again, thank you to all of our family and friends for your love and support. We are so richly blessed!
12 comments:
Sorry about that last one...totally can't type. :)
Thanks for having us. Addison wouldn't talk about anything else but about seeing baby Benjamin and Lincoln. She really wants a baby brother or sister....since we can't provide her with one, she will just have to adopt Benjamin...and Lincoln. :) Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy the M&Ms. :)
Benjamin is so very cute. These are the first pictures on your blog where you can start to see what he really looks like and he's a sweet little man. oh, I wish I could've been there, but I'm so glad you had a fantastic bday. Love you.
he's such a cute little chubster & josh did an awesome job with the blessing!! happy birthday!
He's SUCH a cute cute CUTE little guy! And that outfit is darling. I'm glad it was such a good day. Love you, dear girl! :)
Sounds like a wonderful day. I'm sad that we weren't able to make it to our ward last week. Good luck with breaking the sleeping habit. Benjamin is a beautiful (can you say that about boy babies???) handsome baby.
I thought about you on your birthday and I'm so glad it was such a great day! Benjamin is darling! You're still up in Logan, right?
He is so cute! Glad the day went well for you. Hope you got my message that evening.
oh my gosh, he is just precious!! and happy belated birthday :)
Dang, what a stinking cutie! I'm glad it was such a great experience, especially for Josh's family. Can't wait to meet Sir Ben!
Benjamin's blessing day was amazing. Josh's testimony was so good and you could really feel the spirit. We are so glad that we were able to come.
What a handsome boy.
Post a Comment