So why is it that when I go to put a picture on our blog from our mac laptop it looks a little something like this

I don't get it! It hasn't always done this...just within the last couple of weeks. That is why we don't have a picture on our header anymore...I tried to change it and the picture was all crazy. So if anyone knows what the deal-e-o is, please let us know. And don't say that it's because we own a mac - that one is old. Alright, thank you, and Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
4 comments:
Hopefully it will give you some comfort to know that we only have Macs at our house, so that's what I use to do the blogs.
This probably will sound silly, but maybe your saved settings on the PC aren't the same on the mac (I mean when you upload the picture it should give you options for justification and size). I usually have mine at center and medium sized, so you could double check that.
I haven't done a picture header, so I'm not sure what to tell you on that one. Good luck.
Macs rule!
Scott tells me that it is because you own a mac.
I don't know the problem, but just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! Have a great time back East.
Okay- Here's how you do it. Easy as pie. We have Picasa. Google's free downloadable way to organize your pictures. I LOVE it. (plus- it's free, what's better?) and then in that program you highlight the pictures you want in your collage- and then click the create collage button- and wabam! You have lots of choices you can do... Let me know if you have any other questions! I can't believe how big Benjamin is getting already!
Post a Comment