Benjamin got a bumbo for Christmas from his Grandpa and Grandma Howard. He LOVES it! He just hangs out in it and is completely content. So here are some of the many faces of the bumbo that we all just love!
It has been a matter of weeks since we have seen you guys and he has changed so much! We have got to get toether once the boys are feeling better. We love you and don't worry, he'll be trying to leap over that thing with a single bound in no time at all. He has the Howard gene in him. Love you guys Jen
He is so adorable. I am so glad that you posted. I have been waiting. Aren't babies so fun to watch learn and develop? I wish we could be closer to give him loves.
thanks for your call saturday! You are so great for remembering!
5 comments:
I sure do love this little guy. He can make any bad day so much better!! Thanks for sharing his smiles with me.
What a Cutie. I have never even heard of a bumbo. It looks great. It was great to see the pictures. Take care!
It has been a matter of weeks since we have seen you guys and he has changed so much! We have got to get toether once the boys are feeling better. We love you and don't worry, he'll be trying to leap over that thing with a single bound in no time at all. He has the Howard gene in him. Love you guys Jen
Super Cute!!!
I can't wait to see him tomorrow [hopefully ;)].
P.S. How do you do that collage thing with the pictures??
He is so adorable. I am so glad that you posted. I have been waiting. Aren't babies so fun to watch learn and develop? I wish we could be closer to give him loves.
thanks for your call saturday! You are so great for remembering!
Post a Comment