Monday, February 9, 2009

4 months strong!



Benjamin had his 4 month appointment last Thursday. He weighs 14 pounds (45th percentile) his head is 17 inches (75th percentile) and he is 25 inches long (75th percentile). So he is growing strong! He wouldn't give the Pediatrician any smiles so the doctor said, "No smiles for me, so shots for you!" We tried really hard to get Benjamin to smile after that, but he just wouldn't do it...he was too tired. So he got shots. He actually did really well and only cried a little bit. He likes to stand a lot and he loves to just hang out by himself on the floor. He is starting to laugh a little bit, and he loves to talk! He especially loves his bath time. I'm going to try and post a video of him in the bathtub - don't worry, he's covered. If you listen very carefully and turn up your volume, you'll hear Benjamin creating bubbles in the tub!

Posted by Picasa


As for me and Josh, we are doing well. Josh is keeping busy with school, work, and being in the bishopric. I'm going to work from 7:30 - 2 every day and loving the time I get to spend being a mommy. We are currently looking for a new car...well, new to us, but most likely used. The little Neon is slowly dieing. We'll let you know what we find...like I said, we're just looking right now. We are all doing well and feel so richly blessed for all that we have. We love the Lord and are so grateful for the plan of salvation which truly is the plan of happiness!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

How cute! You know, I think the washcloth was great for the modesty thing, but also a lifesaver. Who likes to be peed on? :)

England Family said...

Oh my goodness he is getting so big!! I can't believe he has changed so much since I saw him at Christmas! :( Wish you guys lived closer!

Evelyn said...

I think I've said it before - he is sure a keeper. What a tough little guy. You'll have to keep that tub picture around to blackmail him in front of his future girlfriends!

Scott&Janae said...

Ben has grown so much since we saw him last. He is so cute and what a great swimmer. Bath time is the best!

The Stone's said...

He is so stinkin' cute Cowgirl! What a busy schedule you have! I hope everything is well for you and I miss you very much!
-Toyota

Jen said...

Davin and Ryan said "so cool, we love baby, we have viedo games" Love you.