1 - Rubber gloves - I searched for a picture, but could not find one. I got these rubber gloves at Wal-Mart. They are unlike regular rubber gloves in that they are a little fuzzy inside and they don't leave you with nastiness all over your hands. They are by all the other rubber gloves, but they're white...if you want to check them out! I love them and they make dishes and cleaning so much easier!!!
2 - Rubber gloves - Yes, I know, it's double. Let me tell you why! So I bought that wonderful pair of gloves from Wal-Mart and I used them SOO much that they got a little hole on the thumb. So instead of throwing them out, I use them for cutting up food. I use them for peppers, onions, meats, or any type of food that would get my hands dirty...causing me to have to wash them again. Those of you who know me know that I have exzema particularly bad on my hands....so no fragrances and certainly no washing them a lot. Using rubber gloves f
or this purpose has truly made my life easier. I just wash my gloves with soap after each use...awesome!3 - Boppy pillow - I use my boppy pillow to nurse Benjamin. I have to say that this is a wonderful invention and it has made my life so much easier! Especially with some of the early morning feedings! For those of you who are mothers or mothers to be, I highly recommend the boppy!
4 - Extra set of keys - Recently we lost the key to our Plymouth Neon. We
searched for a couple of days for it. We called the different places that Josh went that day and nobody had turned in a key. So he had to call the lock and key place here in Logan and they, luckily, were able to make him 2 new keys. Phew...but had we made a duplicate key, it would have saved us $47! THAT would have made life easier. So if you only have A key for your car...DUPLICATE IT!
5 - The Scriptures - I LOVE the scriptures! My mind is made clear, my life is in focus, and my trials are manageable when I am daily reading the words of our Heavenly Father. It also helps our family. And even though Benjamin doesn't understand it now...he does understand the routine that every night we read from the scriptures. And someday he will understand and he'll know it's important because we've
6 - Jessie Hylton - So many times I need to run to the store, go visiting teaching, or do something during Benjamin's nap time. Jessie so willingly listens for Benjamin. It's nice that I can just take the monitor up to her apartment and she's able to listen from her home. I am so grateful for her help! Thanks Jessie, you make my life so much easier!

7 - Lysol wipes - If you know me, you know that I don't like a dirty house, but I especially don't like a dirty bathroom! So when I have had a crazy day, but I still need to clean my bathroom...these wipes are heaven sent! They're also great to disinfect during this "wonderful" time of cold and flu season!! Love these wip
es..they make my life easier!8 - Benjamin Howard Huff - So how does a 5 month old baby make my life EASIER, you ask? He makes it easier to live life to the fullest because I know that every moment counts. He makes it easier to get out of bed every morning (even at 3 or 4 a.m.) because he smiles at me or he laughs. The spirit of peace and joy and happiness and the feeling of completeness that he brings to our home m
9 - JOSHUA AARON - Last but not least is my dear, wonderful husband. I know he thinks that he stresses me out more than anything, but it's not true. I enjoy every minute of my time with my sweet husband. He truly is a gift from my Heavenly Father and I couldn't be happier. There's not a day that goes by that he doesn't tell me that I'm beautiful
or how much he loves me. He takes care of our son, picks up around the house, goes to school and goes to work. Most importantly, he lives the gospel of Jesus Christ and honors his priesthood. That makes my life so much easier to live!
5 comments:
You would do the same for me. I know you make my life easier. So thank you for being such a great, amazing, and wonderful friend.
I love your post. And I love that rubber gloves are 2 of the things on your list!! You are wonderful and so positive. I miss seeing your smiling, happy face daily! You are a blessing to everyone's life you touch!
Christy will also swear by the wonders of a Boppy. Amazing...
you are so cute! Your little fam is so lucky to have you! So, are we gonna have a casperite party? :)
I totaly agree that your family and the scriptures make life easier. I think that you need to add temple work on your list, because it helps you remember what is important in life.
Post a Comment