Benjamin and I are not fans of teething. He doesn't like it because it hurts, and I don't like it because he wakes up 3 times a night. I'm glad that he and I are on the same page. :-)
Hey Terra, I don't know if anyone has suggested to you Teething Tablets but you should try them. They dissolve almost instantly once they hit the mouth. We've used them for Josh and they work like a charm. Best of luck.
I am not looking forward to the teething fun. It's probably a good thing we don't remember going through that because I'm sure it hurts sooooo bad!! I hope your little one feels better soon!
4 comments:
Hey Terra, I don't know if anyone has suggested to you Teething Tablets but you should try them. They dissolve almost instantly once they hit the mouth. We've used them for Josh and they work like a charm. Best of luck.
Sorry. I do not miss that. The teething tablets worked for Ty also.
You are funny Terra, but oh so right.
I am not looking forward to the teething fun. It's probably a good thing we don't remember going through that because I'm sure it hurts sooooo bad!! I hope your little one feels better soon!
Post a Comment