Tuesday, April 28, 2009

6 Month pictures




Me and Benjamin had a fun time getting pictures on Saturday. Okay, I had a fun time. It took a while to get Benjamin to smile because he was so enthralled with everything around him. But his mom finally remembered something that always makes him smile. That's when we finally captured the two pictures up top which happened to be two of the last pictures he took. The only bad thing about the picture with me and my sweet son, is the fact that I forgot my wedding ring. No, I am not a single mother. I have a wonderful husband who is the greatest help. :-) So, there you have it...Benjamin in my most favorite outfit that he has. Too bad it's getting so warm...he can't wear it too much. Oh well, that's why we have pictures, right?

8 comments:

Britni said...

fun pictures! he is so friekin' cute!

Scott&Janae said...

Thanks for letting us see the pictures. He is adorable.

Jen said...

Benjamin is so beautiful! I love all those pictures. Let's get together soon.

Thomas, Jesi, and Greyson said...

I love the pictures, they are so adorable!!

Beth said...

He is adorable and I can't wait to hold him!! Hooray!

Andrea said...

What is the something that makes him smile?

Very cute pictures.

England Family said...

He is so stinking cute!!! I miss you guys!!

Evelyn said...

Oh, I LOVE. His dimple is so stinkin adorable, geez!