Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I looked out the window and what did I see......

SNOW!!???!!!

Spring Break was March 9-13. I had the week off because Utah State University was on furlough. So the first day of Spring Break was filled with about an inch or so of snow. It was cRaZy! Instead of being upset by it, I decided to play in it. I did a snow angel on Josh's car, but you can't really tell that's what it is. Oh well, it was good times nonetheless.
I had even put up my SPRING block letters in our window....I was just asking for snow, wasn't I? I guess if it can't be spring outside, it can be spring in our home!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matt and Tracy said...

that picture of your spring letters with the snow outside is hilarious! good 'ole logan!
happy 6 month bday benjamin!! he is super adorable!!