Thursday, March 26, 2009
Clarification
So I've received a lot of concerned phone calls/e-mails/comments. I just want to let you all know that I'm completely happy and everything is great. I don't think I delivered my message well in the last post. I just wanted to know some things that worked for other people on how to budget your time...especially those who are/have been/know working mothers. I have also received a lot of wonderful advice...to that I thank you. So I apologize to any of you who thought that I was having a rough time, but at the same token am eternally grateful for your kindness and concern. I also apologize for my confusing post...I will try to be more clear next time. Maybe I just needed more jokes. :-) Knock Knock (who's there?) KGB (KGB who?) KGB answers to no one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
don't judge.
cow mama.
you are my inspiration.
and i'm laughing my head off with what you classified as a "tacky" post. hahaha.
i think maybe you should know that i miss you and am hoping you and your cute fam are doing great.
you are a POWER HOUSE!
way to be inspiring
wow....i guess another piece of advice would be to stay away from that joke in the future....
I love the ofiice:)
Post a Comment