Monday, March 9, 2009

It's movie time!

Here are some fun videos for your viewing pleasure.

This is Benjamin trying rice cereal for the first time...he was less than impressed. Now he just gobbles the stuff up! Granted, it doesn't all go into his mouth...but he gets it for the most part.


This next one is funny. I always sing to Benjamin and he usually sings with me. So I got the camera, and of course, he wanted nothing to do with singing after that. In fact, he told mom what he really thinks of her voice. Translation, "Mom, your voice is so untrained now, would you keep practicing...please!!!???" I agree, son, I agree!



So, that's all for now...only because the videos took literally half the day to load the two of them.

3 comments:

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

Frist of all, you have a beautiful voice. Second, I love that he puked. Your son cracks me up.

Scott&Janae said...

Ok, That made me miss you guys a ton. We have got to come visit again soon. Ben is getting too big. We love and miss you!

Jen said...

Love it! Cute viedo of the rice cereal. Gotta Love It!