Friday, March 6, 2009

we B happy

So last night I was SO tired. It was 11 p.m. and I had just finished helping Josh with some homework. I in the bathroom with the door shut and all of a sudden Josh comes into the bathroom and in his whisper scream (you become good at this when you have a sleeping child) he says, "Terra, Terra, Terra!!!!" I was freaking out...what was wrong? Then Josh proceeds to tell me he got a B on his calculus test. Now I must tell you...he studied for that test for 6 hours straight the Saturday before. After his test, he didn't feel that great about it. So needless to say we were jumping for joy when he found out he got a B. Good job sweetheart, I knew you could do it! You are SO smart!

4 comments:

the bigger family said...

josh must have been b-ing have in order to get a b on the test!

good job josh!

Chris said...

Enjoy it while it lasts. Pretty soon Obama is going to take away the good grades from the smart and hard working and give it to the slackers. Next semester they'll take away your B and give you a C+ for 'social justice' and 'fairness.'

Scott&Janae said...

Great Job!

England Family said...

Congrats!! Glad to know that you are smart like your sister, and I'm not meaning Beth!!! :)