
Benjamin LOVES to sit in his high chair and EAT. He loves the food, but his most favorite time is at the end of the meal when I give him the spoon and let him play with it. He thinks that is the best. In the top left picture you'll see he's using the spoon as a microphone and singing to his mommy since his mommy always sings to him. In the picture on the top - the third one in - he is so happy about his food that he is saying, "HALLELUJAH!" The last row just goes to show you what a goof he is - he definitely belongs to me and Josh! Benjamin is now 8 months old - I can't believe it! He is sitting on his own, rolling from his stomach to his back (never back to stomach, he doesn't like his stomach), and learning lots of new things! He is so much fun and such a good baby...or as Josh says - "He's a rad kid."

4 comments:
did you know that I just love you! I also adore that kiddo of yours with the cutest pink cheeks EVER! Getting together with you is bitter sweet bc it reminds me how much I pine to live closer to you! Someday, i tell you...someday!
That is our favorite times of the day too! It's so fun to see how they respond to food! We still need to have a play date!
A rad kid?? That is so hilarious! I love those big beautiful blue eyes and those cheeks...I just want to squeeze them! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
What a beautiful boy! I'm happy to see he is already singing.
Post a Comment