Josh, Terra, Benjamin & Lucy
what a cutie!
What a JOY!~ is right! he is absolutely adorable! I love his smile! It is obvious that this boy is LOVED!
He is just a doll! I love those big blue eyes! So fun to have such a happy boy! We miss and love you!
How stinking cute! Can't wait to see you guys again, it's coming up!!!!
Love that boy!!!
That is one cute kid!
You're right, he can sure make a bad day a happy one!
What a cutie! His eyes are so intense, I love them!
Benjamin is the cutest. Thank you for letting me watch him. He is so much fun!
SO cute!!! When are you going to bring him down and visit? We have some stuff for you, better come get it before we sell it:) Love you guys.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
what a cutie!
What a JOY!~ is right! he is absolutely adorable! I love his smile! It is obvious that this boy is LOVED!
He is just a doll! I love those big blue eyes! So fun to have such a happy boy! We miss and love you!
How stinking cute! Can't wait to see you guys again, it's coming up!!!!
Love that boy!!!
That is one cute kid!
You're right, he can sure make a bad day a happy one!
What a cutie! His eyes are so intense, I love them!
Benjamin is the cutest. Thank you for letting me watch him. He is so much fun!
SO cute!!! When are you going to bring him down and visit? We have some stuff for you, better come get it before we sell it:) Love you guys.
Post a Comment