Rang in the New Year in Hope, IN with Josh's family
Got new Valentine's PJ's - I opted NOT to get the beer PJ bottoms
Went to Boise for Lincoln's 2nd birthday party
Evan & Ashlee left us for Colorado - Boo
We moved from downstairs to upstairs - right next to our FAVORITE people - the Hyltons!
Josh turned 26
Howard cousin reunion in Newdale, ID
Benjamin gets 4 teeth all at once
Trip to Littleton, CO
The Biggers leave us for Missoula, MT - BOO - I see a trend here!
More teeth for Benjamin
3 year anniversary!!
9 a.m. church!!! Wahew!
Benjamin turned ONE - and had his first taste of sugar
Mom Huff came for a visit
Josh got released from the bishopric
Josh and I get called to be Sunday School teachers
I finally get released as ward choir director - just shy of 3 years
Josh gets a new WONDERFUL job at Macey's the grocery store
Crawling, rolling, talking, drooling, and more teeth for Benjamin
*DISNEYLAND*
The beach, In N' Out Burger, sunshine, spending time with Mom/Nana Howard
Terra turned 30
Thanksgiving with the Staggs
Benjamin still growing like a weed!
Josh gets a speeding ticket on Christmas Eve - Blasted Officer Homer
Christmas with the Howard's in Casper, WY
Last moments of 2009 in Clearfield, UT
Got new Valentine's PJ's - I opted NOT to get the beer PJ bottoms
Went to Boise for Lincoln's 2nd birthday party
Evan & Ashlee left us for Colorado - Boo
We moved from downstairs to upstairs - right next to our FAVORITE people - the Hyltons!
Josh turned 26
Howard cousin reunion in Newdale, ID
Benjamin gets 4 teeth all at once
Trip to Littleton, CO
The Biggers leave us for Missoula, MT - BOO - I see a trend here!
More teeth for Benjamin
3 year anniversary!!
9 a.m. church!!! Wahew!
Benjamin turned ONE - and had his first taste of sugar
Mom Huff came for a visit
Josh got released from the bishopric
Josh and I get called to be Sunday School teachers
I finally get released as ward choir director - just shy of 3 years
Josh gets a new WONDERFUL job at Macey's the grocery store
Crawling, rolling, talking, drooling, and more teeth for Benjamin
*DISNEYLAND*
The beach, In N' Out Burger, sunshine, spending time with Mom/Nana Howard
Terra turned 30
Thanksgiving with the Staggs
Benjamin still growing like a weed!
Josh gets a speeding ticket on Christmas Eve - Blasted Officer Homer
Christmas with the Howard's in Casper, WY
Last moments of 2009 in Clearfield, UT
Needless to say, we had a wonderful 2009 and we look forward to an exciting 2010! We'll post some pictures soon of our excursions and of our darling little boy! Have a great 2010!
3 comments:
Your blog layout is super cute!
Umm, are we supposed to be able to read that?
I love how you made Terra turned 30 so small.
Post a Comment