Monday, February 1, 2010

Tyler Laycock and Benjamin

We have some AWESOME friends who live way too far away from us, the Laycocks! Yes, Pleasant Grove is so far - I'm becoming a Utard, I know! I (Terra) worked with Scott in Provo at the MegaDiamond right when I got home from my mission. Scott and Janae saw me through all of my loser boyfriends and were very grateful that I married Josh. :-) And I have known them since their son, Tyler, was 3. Needless to say, we're good pals with those Laycocks and we think they're so great. The last time they came to Logan it was a snowing blizzard outside, but they braved the weather just to come and see us. Benjamin really looks up to Tyler..in more ways than one. We had a good time even though it was snowing like crazy out there. Here are some pictures of the two best buds, Benjamin and Tyler!



Can't wait to do this again Laycocks!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scott&Janae said...

Tyler had so much fun with Benjamin. They are the cutest two boys! We need to get together again soon!