Benjamin playing the piano...Mozart's got NOTHING on him!!!
Aunt Dani, Benjamin, and Josh at 1st Dam in Logan when Dani came to visit. We had so much fun...thanks for coming Dani!
If you can't tell, Benjamin has food all over his face and in his hair. Aunt Jessie made the yummiest broccoli cheddar soup with bread bowls and it was a hit! Benjamin thought that it was so great that he wanted his hair and his cheeks to taste it too.
Here's a little closer view....isn't he the most beautiful boy you've ever seen? Man, I love this kid!
As always, you can click on all of the pictures to enlarge!

5 comments:
He IS adorable! Probably because his mom is just gorgeous! I bet he is super sweet too. Just takes after his parents is all.
Yes Yes, he's beautiful!
Life was so boring without Benjamin. He makes me laugh. Just thinking about him brings a smile to your face.
I love his smile in the middle picture! I can only imagine how cute he was covered.
Benjamin isthe cutest little guy! I love that we get to be a part of his life!
Post a Comment