Friday, February 5, 2010

Christmas 2009 - a lot bit late

We spent Christmas in Casper this last year. We had a lot of fun with most of my family there. We sure missed the ones that weren't there. But here are some pictures from the most wonderful time of the year. Benjamin loved opening up presents even though he would have been perfectly content with just one present. I love children...especially at Christmas time. Go ahead and click on the picture to enlarge it and enjoy all of the fun pictures!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

SO MUCH FUN!! Thanks for sharing the pictures! What a great family we have:)

McClellan Family said...

Terra--I'm a little blog-challenged, but how do you make the collage thing-y? I've decided I should maybe do more with my blog and make it cuter and stuff because I discovered you can get it printed and bound in a book. I've yet to do anything about that decision, but I love the collages. Cute pictures, you guys look great!