Saturday, April 17, 2010

Benjamin & Jessie

Benjamin loves Jessie - almost as much as I love her....but probably for different reasons. Benjamin loves her because she gives him vanilla wafers whenever he asks and he can throw all of her DVD's on the floor and they both just laugh about it....hysterically. Here are some pictures I took of Jessie and Benjamin before Jessie had surgery and can't get on the floor with Benjamin OR lift him...he's WELL over 10 pounds!






I had a video...but it wouldn't upload. Sorry, I'll try again later. It's a fun video! Thanks, Jessie, for being the best Aunt Jessie EVER! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

I sure hope when he grows up he still thinks I'm as cool as he does now. I don't usually play favorites but he definitely is a favorite of mine. Thanks for letting me spoil him.