Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The latest buzz

My awesome friend, Jessie Hylton, was over yesterday and we got to talking about children's hair. We talked about how it grows in thicker and fuller if it's buzzed. In fact, at work yesterday a lady that I work with told me that in South America they shave their babies heads, even girls, just so that it comes back in faster, thicker, and fuller. So I made that comment that I should give Benjamin a buzz. Then I said, I should just do it now. Jessie said that would probably be good because then when summer rolls around he doesn't have to worry about no hair and getting sunburnt as easily. So I did it...I buzzed Benjamin's head. I have more pictures, but just wanted to get this one out for now. He actually did really well...I was very impressed.
Of course he still looks darling and as cute as ever...but I kind of have cutters remorse. Only because I loved his soft, shiny baby hair. But nonetheless, it will grow back and he will look dashing...like he always does.

3 comments:

jon and whit said...

what a little stud!! i'm getting to the point that i might come borrow your clippers! elle's hair drives me crazy...

Andrea said...

I've heard the same thing about hair. Not sure if it's true or not (we should see if there is a myth busters about it), but worth a try. He is very cute.

Scott&Janae said...

My Aunt is from Chili and they always shave their babies heads. Yes, even the girls. They all have the best hair.
Benjamin looks adorable with it buzzed!