Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Swimming

Yesterday the boys went golfing, so Alyssa Howe called me up and asked if Benjamin and I wanted to go swimming. Boy did we ever want to go swimming! First of all, it was free. Second of all, it was just me and Alyssa and our boys. We had the whole wonderfully warm outside pool to ourselves. It was great. Benjamin got the chance to wear his new swimsuit. He is the most darling little boy...how can he get cuter? Not possible!He did have a life jacket on while he was in the pool and he looked so stinking cute. I would do the whole, blow in his face and dunk him under water and he would say, "Again?!" He's going to be my little water bug. Thanks for inviting us Alyssa, it was SO much fun!

2 comments:

Jaci said...

I bet he will be a tan little guy from all the swimming fun! I can't wait for Ike to do the same! Where is the sunshine today!? I am running my fireplace!

Andrea said...

Super cute!