I know, we go to say Happy Birthday to Grandma and we didn't even get pictures of her...I'm lame and partially just love taking photos of my cute little guy.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Birthday Post #3
My grandma (Benjamin's great grandma) turned 89 on Sunday(May23) and so on Saturday night we had the idea of surprising her for her birthday. Sunday morning we woke up and made the trek to Newdale, Idaho.
Here is sweet Benjamin just chillin in his car seat. Not his favorite place to be, but you'd think it was by this huge grin on his face. I love this picture, he looks so handsome!
Here is Benjamin and my dad having so much fun. And yes, Benjamin has no pants on. That's how he rolls.
Here are Grandpa Howard and Benjamin having so much fun. Benjamin likes anything dangerous or thrilling, so you bet he loved being flipped over by Grandpa!
Josh and Benjamin on the merry-go-round with Nana Howard looking on.
This is probably one of my most favorite pictures of Benjamin. He loves the slide...even though he looks slightly terrified yet slightly excited.
I know, we go to say Happy Birthday to Grandma and we didn't even get pictures of her...I'm lame and partially just love taking photos of my cute little guy.
I know, we go to say Happy Birthday to Grandma and we didn't even get pictures of her...I'm lame and partially just love taking photos of my cute little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment