Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Birthday #1

A couple of days before Josh's 27th birthday we decided that he really needed a hair cut. He asked me to cut in a mullet just for picture purposes. So here is the birthday mullet that I quickly cut off after we took the pictures.

On Friday, May 7th, we had a BASH. It was a Josh's Birthday, Swen graduated, Chelsea graduated, finals are over BASH. The Sandbergs so graciously let us have the BBQ at their home. It was barely warm enough for us to be outside, but we had fun.
Here is Swen starting our bonfire.
Here are some of our favorite peeps chatting...trying to get warm in the sun.
Here is the cake that I made from scratch...it was so easy and so delicious! It's true, it was a 4 layer cake. Yum-my! I'm pretty amazing like that. :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

The cake looks so yummy.

Jaci said...

Bomb diggity cake! Can i get the instructions?? Jaciudy(at)gmail.com

My ladd has a b-day on Monday and I'd love to surprise him with a great masterpiece like this!

Your family is so cute! you all look happy as can be! Have a great weekend!