Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sunday Walk

We are loving the spring weather here in Logan. It's finally getting warm and we love to be outside. On Sunday we took our family walk.
Here is Benjamin enjoying the outdoors in his rockin' hat that is slightly too big for his huge head. I know, it's a miracle. But then as we were walking, we saw something that made us laugh. You know it's summer in UT when you get a picture like this:

Strollers and bikes galore...no locks necessary. It was a funny site to us Indiana/Wyoming natives. The fact that people can walk to church is a novelty to us in and of itself, but this...this takes the cake. I think that on our next walk I'll take our actual camera instead of just my phone. We're still in awe....and every time we try to tell a UT native friends about it they just stare at us like "what's so weird about that?" Oh well, it was a fun laugh for us.

On a sad(but will be happy one day) note...I (Terra) got braces. I feel like a teenager going through puberty and look like I'm 12. What's worse is that I totally found a zit on my face the night they put them on. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

Let's leave on a happy note - Josh found out that he doesn't need to take Calculus as a business major. They just changed it. WAHEW!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Your braces segment made me giggle. You just put it in such a funny way. I as so sorry you have to have braces. I feel for you. I have had them. They stink. At least you have a really cute baby to make you feel better!

Bec said...

I didn't realize you all had a blog! I'm totally going to stalk you now... hope that's okay. :) Your little Benjamin is getting so big! It's crazy how fast our kids sprout up!

Bec said...

PS. I REALLY love your family pic. A lot. :)