Another summer love ----our Benjamin! He loves to try on mom and dad's shoes. I love this picture. It was very funny when he tried to walk in his daddy's size 13 shoes!
Benjamin's summer love - POPSICLES! No matter the time of day, he wants a Popsicle and he always wants more!
Benjamin's other summer love? Not the camera! "Come on mom, let me eat this rockin' popsicle in peace!" Look at those beautiful blue eyes! Man we love this kid!
Next up...anniversary in St. George - first time without Benjamin!

4 comments:
Fun post. Looking forward to your anniversary recap too. :)
Can you believe that I have yet to try Yogurt Bliss??? You know you have a problem when you typed up a list of Frozen Yogurt places and constantly keep it in your purse so you can remember where they are "just in case" you happen to be in the neighborhood. Yogurt Bliss is on the list just haven't made my way down yet.
Have I ever mentioned that I love FroYo???
LOVE these picks of Benjamin. I hope that your anniversary trip was a blast. We miss you guys!
Cute boy! We still haven't had a night without our kids, but I'm hoping to plan something big around April. I already have my mom reserved to watch our kids. :)
Post a Comment