Friday, September 24, 2010

Our new HOME!

Josh and I are not from UT and neither of us ever thought we wanted to settle in UT. But...we love it here in Cache Valley. It's the best place to be in UT. So we will be making HYRUM our new home for a while. At least until Josh can afford to buy us our big house on the hill in Smithfield....or so he tells me.

Here are some pictures of our new home - we are so excited to finally have windows! They were on back order for a while.

Hyltons house on the right, Huffs house on the left.

Our pantry - WAHEW! Good thing it's big, Josh just bought me 100 pounds of flour. It was only $20, I might add.

The living room. I'm thinking of having them leave the wall that way - awesome? Okay, no.

Going up the stairs.

Josh coming in the front door...HELLOOOOOO! Half bathroom on the left.

One wall of the master closet...Most of it will be mine. Ha ha ha
All are invited to come to our home in November...it will be finished then. You could come now, but there's no electricity, running water, carpet...and you'd probably be woken up fairly early by construction workers. You're call.

7 comments:

Jacque said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! What a fun new phase in life.

Beth said...

Oh I am so excited for you!! Brand new!! Hoorah! I can't wait to visit and see how lovely you make it!

Melissa said...

FUN! It looks awesome! I'm super excited for you... tell Josh we are so glad that you guys are doing so well. You both deserve the best!

amber said...

Not to mention that it's FREEZING in the morning!

Andrea said...

How exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished pictures.

Marsha said...

Congrats. It's a beautiful house.

Hama Roska said...

I have a little pantry envy. It would be nice if I didn't have to share my canned goods with my washer and dryer. :)