I am NOT pregnant! I just wanted to make that clear.
Benjamin has a picture of Jesus Christ on his dresser. A lot of times when he goes to bed I will have him look at that picture and I tell him that it's Jesus Christ and He is our brother and that He loves all of us very much. So Benjamin knows that Jesus Christ is his brother. Well the other day I asked Benjamin if he would like a sister or a brother. (Insert first sentence of this post here.) He kind of looked at me. So I said, "Do you want a sister first?" He looked a little confused and said no. Then I said, "Do you want a brother?" Then he said,
"Yeah, Jesus Christ."
I love being a mother!

1 comment:
Cute!
And, the clarification was good because of course I thought you were making an announcement. ;)
Post a Comment