Monday, April 4, 2011

Two...and a half

On March 30th, Benjamin officially turned 2 1/2. I know, where did the time go, right? We decided to have a party - no better way to spend a Wednesday afternoon! Side note - We are going to Indiana in October. Josh made the mistake of telling Benjamin we are going to fly on a plane. Now all Benjamin talks about is going on a plane. That being said, I got Benjamin a cheap little toy airplane. Best...Toy....EVER!

On another note, Benjamin's room is basically now finished. (We do need to put up a picture of the temple as recommended at General Conference) But thanks to the creative genius of other people...we came up with this:

It's true, those are rain gutters holding his books. AMAZING idea - and cheap! Benjamin's reaction when he saw his room? "WOOOOOW!" It made me happy. He loves playing in his room now. It's great. I love that I can steal creative ideas from other people - it makes me look good.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I really like the bookshelves. They look useful AND cute. My two favorite things.

Bec said...

I love his lil reading nook! So clever, and super duper cute!