Being a mother is so hard. But I can't say enough good about it. I love it and cherish those precious moments with my sweet son. In addition, I also cherish those moments I have alone (however few and far between they are) to ponder and pray and, of course, relax. I think the toughest part of just being a woman is that we are so hard on ourselves. I am ever so grateful for the priesthood men (especially my husband!) in my life who are so inspired of what I need and what I need to hear. How wonderful it is to have apostles on the earth who are so in tune with the feelings and needs of a tired, stressed, struggling, and yet happy mother. Elder Holland has always been one of my favorite speakers. Honestly, every single conference, he says something that I need to hear specifically.
Today was no exception.
I hope you all take a moment to watch this and feel how valued women and mothers are.
1 comment:
What a great talk. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment