Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nog of the Egg

More winter Bingo
 
EGG NOG - CHECK
Josh doesn't love eggnog, but he has actually found some that he likes.

As you can tell, Benjamin loves the stuff. He always asks for more.

Delicious!
Staying up till midnight - check!
Okay, this is definitely a McMurdie square. Staying up till midnight for the Huffs happens often. Not because we love it, but because Josh works late and sometimes after he gets home is the only time we see each other. Often times he works till 11:30 or midnight. Josh decided to take it one step further and he stayed up one night(morning) till 5 a.m. No, that is not a typ-o, Yes, 5 a.m. He was working on a final paper - it was 28 pages long and had a lot of information. Needless to say, he was pretty tired the next day - especially since he had to wake up at 8 when Benjamin woke up. I wish I could say he is all done with that madness, but he's not. He now can't sleep at night. I got up this morning at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom (thank you pregnancy) and Josh was still awake. He couldn't sleep. Hopefully he'll get back on track soon!

Eat breakfast for dinner - CHECK!
This actually happens almost weekly for us. Mostly because I'm tired a lot more lately and I also really love breakfast food. However, the time I am talking about was when we got together with the McMurdies and Hyltons for a night of awesomeness breakfast. I was NOT disappointed. Wow. The crowning touch was Jessie's homemade BACON ICE CREAM! That's right folks, bacon. It was sweet with bacon chunks. Not bad...and very interesting. I wouldn't go asking for it at Charlie's or anything...but it was pretty good.

Well, there are some of our winter bingo updates for now. After this weekend there will be more....woot woot. So excited to party it up some more. I love Christmas time!

1 comment:

Clayton and Heidi said...

Yep Midnight is definitely a McMurdie square. We tried to mark that one of off our list one night, but only made it until 1030.

Ugly Christmas sweaters here we come...