Benjamin LOVED Halloween this year, which made it even more fun for all of us...well, except for Josh because he wasn't feeling well. Last year on Halloween Benjamin had the flu. He puked on me at the grocery store. Luckily daddy was working at the store. Later that night I thought I just had morning sickness because I was pregnant with Lucy - nope, I had the flu. Good news - NO flu or puking this year!
Here are my two darling children. As you can tell, Lucy's "costume" was actually just witch pajamas. Sorry, I'm one of those mom's that doesn't like to spend money on a costume for my 4 month old who will only wear it once. So I got a multifunctional costume. I'm a fan.
Benjamin's costume was from things we had around the house - sweet. The hook and the hat came from the awesome, Belinda Olsen. She and Benjamin had a pirate party one night. The shirt is just a long john shirt his grandma sent for winter. The rag on his head is Josh's. The scarf around his middle, is mine. His vest and his pants were things that he was given from cousins that were already a little worn and ripped, so I cut them up and ripped them up some more. The crazy thing? It was warm enough to wear sandals that night!!! It was an awesome home made costume if you ask me.
Me and Benjamin went around our neighborhood and went trick-or-treating. He would get so excited. We would be running to each door. People were very generous and Benjamin was just so happy to get candy. He would have eaten it all that night if we would have let him - but we didn't. He got two pieces for the night. I loved how he would say RRRRRR trick-R-treat to people. It was too cute. Halloween is definitely for the kids. I hated the holiday until I had kids. I love how excited the kids get over everything and how fun it is for them to dress up. Let's be honest, though, kids make everything about life a lot more fun and exciting! So grateful for my awesome pirate and flower power witch!


1 comment:
Awesome. You have two adorable kidlets.
Post a Comment