Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I love Josh

what is his name? Joshua Aaron Christopher Henry Billy Eugene Joe Bob Huff III (once removed) - Josh will get this

how long have you been married? About a year and a half

how long did you date? Phone dated for about 9 months and dated in person for about 4 months

how old is he? 24 - I married young!

how old are you? 28 - I told you!

who eats more sweets? It depends on what it is. I eat more ice cream and he eats more candy bars and soda - but you don't really eat soda, do you....

who said I love you first? He did - I have the e-mail to prove it - he may not have been serious, but he said it!!!

who is taller? Josh by almost a foot.

who can sing better? This one is going to have to go to me. But I've also had a lot more training and am currently majoring in the stuff. Josh does have a wonderful voice, though.

who is smarter? Politics - Josh. Sports - Josh. Geography - Hands down Josh - He had to remind me what the state was above Texas. Math - Josh. Economics - Josh. Cars - Josh. Random facts - Josh. Music - me. We balance each other out well.

who does the laundry? It depends who doesn't have homework or who's home. Josh does a great job and I really appreciate it!

who does the dishes? Usually it's me, but my dear husband does his share. He's great.

who pays the bills? Um...it depends. I know how much money and when they're due, but most of the time he does the actual check writing.

his guilty pleasure? The news and reading lots of books of all different genres!

who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When looking at the bed he would be on the right side.

who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn I'm sure it would be Josh.

besides you, who is his best friend? Is there anyone besides me? No, he has a lot of best friends. He's a very friendly person and loves a lot of people. But top on his list are Clark, Drew, Dave, my brother Blake and Chris

who cooks dinner? Me - I like it that way.

who drives? He does and I couldn't be happier about it!!!

who is more stubborn? He is, he says so.

who kissed who first? Josh kissed me first for sure! He had been planning it for months.

who asked who out first? Josh and I had an interesting dating life. But technically he asked me out first because he asked me to this wedding that he was going to. Yes, ladies and gentleman, a wedding...he had the end in site right from the beginning!

what was your first date? Oh, I answered that. Also on our first date we went to Scone Cutters and he got a phone call from his "mom." You can figure out what those quotation marks are - I love you Josh!

who proposed? Josh did...that would be too weird if it were me.

who has more siblings? I do by far. I have five brothers and a sister and Josh only has two sisters. Josh loves the fact that now he has five brothers-in-law.

who wears the pants? I may be older, but I trust Josh as the priesthood holder of our home.

what is your favorite thing about him? Pretty much everything. I love how he tells me that I'm beautiful every day, how he always asks my opinion, how he calls me often just to tell me he loves me, how he always lets me put my freezing cold toes on him at night to warm up, how he will do things just because he knows that I like it, how he will surprise me with a clean house, how he will heat up my rice pack for me, how he's so patient with me, how he's so concerned with others feelings, how he always has a desire to be better, how he reads his scriptures daily and he writes in his journal, how he's so excited to learn and to grow, how he always wants the best for me, and how he loves me more and more every day! I married the best man in the world. I love you Joshua!!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

You do have a great husband!! We love Josh too. Obviously not in the same way..but we love him because he is so good to you! Go Josh! And PS when I was reading your answers I totally thought they were so funny and then I remembered how much I miss your sense of humor. Why isn't Texas closer to Utah??

Mom of Huff boy said...

I love Josh too and Terra a lot. Thanks for being a great Son too Josh and marrying the best lady in the world. I couldn't have found anyone better for you. I love you both more than words can say.

Mom

Andrea said...

That was so sweet. I really liked the cold feet/toes part.

The Stone's said...

COWGIRL!!! OH MY HECK!!! It's Toyota! I found your blog through Scout's! Hope that's okay! Do even know how much I miss you! Can I put you on my blog?