
Josh and I recently got new glasses and we wanted to show them off. We also like taking pictures with our laptop - we can be entertained for hours! As you can tell, there is something on the screen of our HUGE (sarcasm, sarcasm, sarcasm) TV in the background. Josh was just playing some basketb
all on the PS2. Don't worry, he won, and according to the game, he makes millions of dollars. He also plays golf on the PS2 where he just happens to be Tiger Woods. You can only imagine the loads of money he makes being Tiger Woods! So needless to say, we will be flying everyone to Hawaii soon! We'll keep you posted on that!
9 comments:
I'm glad you guys have so much fun together with "little" things. It's important! Do you play against Josh on the PS2?
I love the new look. You should be models. :)
Cute! Love the look! And the fact that you are entertained for hours with the laptop! That's awesome! We should get together soon before we move in May. It's only 3 months away :)
I love the glasses! you two are so stylish. I wish I was as cute as you!
Nice specs!
all I have to says you guys are nerds
What a cute couple. Terra please come down south and give me some fashion advice! Love you guys! Jen
I think it's time for an update. Tag you are it. ;)
oh my heavens!
you update your background every day!
we want new posts everyday too!
Post a Comment