
Hey everyone! I'm 16 weeks along, so we are getting an ultrasound on April 30th! Yes, we are going to find out the sex of the baby. We're taking a poll of what you think the sex of our baby will be. You've got a 50/50 chance. :-) Just a little background on me and Josh to help you out. Josh has 2 sisters and no brothers with more girl cousins than boy cousins. I have 5 brothers and 1 sister with more boy cousins than girl cousins. So there's a little somethin' somethin' that might help...if not, sorry. Now vote and tell us if you think we'll have a boy or a girl. We'll announce the winners when we find out...we hope it's on the first ultrasound....we hope.
23 comments:
I need more info. because I can't remember how things have turned out for your sibs. It may not help with the in-law in the gene pool, but how many nieces and nephews do you have?
a baby boy...
Jay and I both think it's a boy. You live in the 57th ward still and in the past it's been about a 90/10 split boy to girl! We're excited for you!
um... I think it's a girl... no reason at all when I found out you were having a baby I thought right away that it was going to be a girl!! But if it is a boy I will call him... COWBOY!! LOVE YOU!
Piggy
Girl...
Oh, come on. I wasn't trying to get an advantage over anyone else. I thought you'd reply on your blog about the nieces and nephews. But, since you facebook walled me that this is not to happen, I'll have to say a boy.
Either way, have you guys come up with any name ideas. :)
I know you kids are wanting a girl but I am going to go with a BOY!!!! I'll get Trisha to give her input later.
I am going to have to say a boy. I agree with Ilene, it has nothing to do with genes it's all in what ward your in.. and so far all boys but mine. but it would be nice to have another girl so I don't feel so left out.
I say girl... it seems to be that season!
BOY. no reason really, just what came to mind first!!
i say a boy, but matt says a girl. no reason behind the guesses really, just a hunch! hope you're doing great! by the way, this is tracy!
This family's due for a girl, that's our vote!
Trisha say its gonna be a girl. Good luck with that one!
Zach and I say it is a boy, but Dad is pretty sure it is a girl. Either way we will have a new grandchild. That is all that matters.
I want it to be a girl because girls are so much fun to shop for, but if its a boy, he can marry Claire.
Terra, I keep calling your baby a girl. I don't know why (maybe beacuse I have 3 boys!) At any rate, since I was wrong with Ryan- I don't put much stock in all the lunar calanders, old wives tales and everything else. Make sure you get the ultrasound on viedo. I'm pretty good a reading them if you need some help. Love you guys Jen and boys
I had no idea you had a blog!! So do we!! I say a baby girl! How are you guys since I never see you, but we live like 8 blocks from each other! hope you are feeling good!
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited for you two. I think it's a girl.
Girl girl girl.... who wouldn't want a lil blondie that can sing like shirley temple!
I'll teach her to tap if you let me
-Doll
I'm gonna say boy. Yea, it's a little guy!
Terra, we know that tomarrow is the big day. We have it marked on our calander. Good Luck with finding out. More important, we hope that all is well. Love you guys and can't wait to hear the news. Jen and boys
Post a Comment