Thursday, May 1, 2008
IT'S A BOY!!!!!
We had our ultrasound yesterday, and we're having a boy! We are so excited!!!! It is funny to hear people's responses to the fact that we're having a boy. We get them all from, "It's because you're in the USU 57th ward and everyone is having boys!" to "It's because you ate a lot of cereal!" (There's been a recent study on this.) While so many people are set on why this is why we're having a boy, we know ultimately it's because it's what the Lord wants us to have. It's so humbling to know that we will be raising this baby to grow to be a righteous priesthood leader in the kingdom of God. Every day I pray (and mostly plead) with the Lord so that I will be in tune with the Spirit to raise our baby up in righteousness so that he will be able to withstand the adversary! Now my prayers are that he will be like unto Moroni! :-) Although he may not do what Moroni did, he might certainly be as physically strong! Have you seen Josh?? He's a hunk! I'm sure he and Moroni look very much alike. Ha ha ha! Anyway, our little boy is healthy and his due date is right on schedule! We are so excited and very nervous for this journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congrats Josh & Terra! I am so glad to hear that the baby is healthy! I hope you are feeling well.
CON-GRAT-U-LATIONS!!!!!!!! we are SOSOSOSOSO excited for you guys!!!
Little boys are the best. It is an amazing feeling watching my little Gabriel knowing that he will have the priesthood, go on a mission, and lead his own family to the celestial kingdom!!! We are very excited for you!
Yay! We are very happy for you. I was reading in Third Nephi the other day and found out the two of the 12 when Jesus visited the Americas were named Jonas. Didn't know that before. Guess we did pick a SWEET name. :)
So, what names are you guys toying with?
Congratulations and we are very that all is well with little Josh. I will start saving my boys stuff now. Oh guess what I was on a high protien diet with all my full term babies, no cereal, guess what 3 boys. I think you are right in the fact that he is supposed to come to your family. You will be an awsome mother. I have no fear of that. Take Care and see you Sat. Jen and boys
Congratulations!
Congratulations. My theory is...hahaha...I won't go there.
We are so excited to have this little angel in our family. You and Josh are going to be wonderful parents. His spirit is already loved more than words can say.
Yeah, now he can marry Claire! I got you a cute gift! I can't wait to see you and your pregnant belly in June! Love you!
Congratulations guys! We are excited to learn his name, see his photos, etc.
Josh and Terra - YAY! As the mommy of 2 wonderfully energetic and mischievous boys (well 3 if you count Kent :P) I can honestly say you are going to love it!! I never quite understood the scriptures when they'd speak about "pleading" with the Lord until I had them. What a happy time for you guys - enjoy it!
PS - A little birdie named Blake said that you're thinking about the name Benjamin? I can't recommend it enough, what a great name.
Love,
Kris
Post a Comment