
It's Josh's 25th birthday today! He can now rent a car with no parental supervision. :-) He's such a great husband and I'm grateful for all that he does for our family. A little bit about Josh - he was born May 8, 1983 - which was

Mother's Day. He has an older sister and a younger sister. He grew up in Columbus and Jeffersonville, IN. He played sports growing up, but starred in baseball! He graduated high school in 2001, then

served his mission in the California, Carlsbad Mission (the best one). He started to e-mail me around August of 2005 and hit on me and wooed me so much that I said yes when he proposed on May 28, 2006. We were married August 11, 2006 in the Boise, ID temple and we're living "happily ever after!" He is the most amazing husband ever and he's going to be a wonderful father! And last but not least - if Josh were an M&M, this is what he'd look like. I'm surprised he's not melted because he's SO hot...I know..gag!
5 comments:
Happy birthday Josh. Wow, quarter of a century. Way to go!
Josh, we love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday! It was so great to see you guys last weekend. Have a wonderful night and many more birthdays to come. You old man:) Jen, Trevor, Tyler, Davin and Ryan
I remember that day very well still. Josh was a cute chubby little guy. He slept the first 3 days of his life with no want of anything even food. But he has made up for that ten fold since then. He was a very easy going lovable little boy. I couldn't have asked for a better angel from Heaven, now he is going to have his own Angel.
Happy Bday Josh!! That M&M is SO perfect!!!
Huffinator! How do you feel knowing that in the next quarter century of your life you'll see all the money you've paid to Social Security disappear? With that "happy news" I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday with hopes that those stupid politicians will get off their keesters and do something!
Post a Comment