Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Man i dislike the Dentist

I have no problem going to a doctor for whatever reason. I have no problem with anything else in the medical world, but the dentist. I really don't like going. I will admit i'm a gagger. I can't help it i've always been that way so when they mention the words x-ray during a dentist visit i get so tense and i white knuckle the chair i'm sitting in. And that's another thing they always deceive you with those nice comfy chairs that lean back and are great to sleep in then they shove things in your mouth. It's an evil game those dentists play with you. But i can actually say that my fear of the dentist is over thanks to Dr. Todd Butler. He made me feel comfortable and made me put my trust back into the ever scary dentists of america. (No offense to my buddy Nate Watkins who is leaving for dentistry school.) He was very personable with me. He started talking about nascar to me. I like nascar but i'm not a huge fan of it, i figured he must be a red neck or a wanna be red neck all the same. His staff and everyone there were great and me and Terra left there knowing we made a good choice coming to his office. We walked away with clean smiles and another adventure to tell. Thanks for dealing with our marathon posts tonight 3 in one night. 3 stories that had nothing to do with each other so we posted 3 times.

5 comments:

Britni said...

I am offended! Just playing...i don't blame you, a lot of people, my wife included, hate going to the dentist. This is Nate, by the way.

Chris said...

You're an anti-dentite aren't you? I am so ashamed of you...

Julianne Howes said...

You guys are so fun! It's cool to see all of these people have blogs and that they are so much more interesting than ours!! Haha...

Anonymous said...

I concur...dental appointments are not much fun.

Peter and Julia said...

Hey you guys... It's Julia Burdych from the ward and I saw you from Deeaura's blog, who I knew in Highschool! What are the chances! I hate the dentist, too. My teeth are just money pits!