Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Well in a few short days it will have been two years that i have been privileged to have Terra Marie Huff in my life. She is my everything, i love her so much. She is truly my other half. So i thought i would take some time and put some pictures of the two of us over the last two years. There are not a ton but you can see us from day one to the present. Thank you for making me so happy every day. I could never have wished for anything better in my life than you.
I love you Terra!!!!!!!

Love
your schnuglebottom

7 comments:

Clayton and Heidi said...

so sweet! Love all the pictures. happy anniversary you two!

Alyssa said...

Congrats! Doesn't time fly when you're having fun!

Melanie said...

You guys are TOO cute! I can't wait to see you again, don't know when, but we will:) Happy Anniversary!!

PK and Doll said...

I Love, Love. Good job Joshie

Jen said...

Can't believe that it has been two years. It seems like you guys have been together for a lot longer. In 8 more weeks Benjamin will be here as well. Such a busy time to come. Enjoy! Love Jen

Andrea said...

Congrats you two!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your anniversary! and thanks for the comment on my blog