the fact i'm getting braces in 2 weeks. my mouth hurts unfortunately , my wonderful wife made me a smoothie for dinner and went to the store and bought me jello and pudding so i could have food to eat for this grave shift, which i am truly thankful for. I love you sweetie! While working grave i started eating it and i was not disappointed. I have forgotten how much i like jello. this may sound weird but don't you remember how you swish it in your mouth. isn't it fun. I remember when i was in high school i used to take the piece of jello and put it in my mouth and swallow it in one gulp. I don't recommend it all the time sometimes even the biggest pieces of jello might make you choke so you got to be careful. I think sometimes we forget about the things in life that we like. Like how much i like jello.
Friday, August 15, 2008
I love jello!!!
So this is a blog and maybe we should write on this. And since i'm sitting here at my job working a grave shift and since i was eating jello, i decided to write about the wonderful experience of eating it. Well recently i got spacers put in my mouth due to
the fact i'm getting braces in 2 weeks. my mouth hurts unfortunately , my wonderful wife made me a smoothie for dinner and went to the store and bought me jello and pudding so i could have food to eat for this grave shift, which i am truly thankful for. I love you sweetie! While working grave i started eating it and i was not disappointed. I have forgotten how much i like jello. this may sound weird but don't you remember how you swish it in your mouth. isn't it fun. I remember when i was in high school i used to take the piece of jello and put it in my mouth and swallow it in one gulp. I don't recommend it all the time sometimes even the biggest pieces of jello might make you choke so you got to be careful. I think sometimes we forget about the things in life that we like. Like how much i like jello.
the fact i'm getting braces in 2 weeks. my mouth hurts unfortunately , my wonderful wife made me a smoothie for dinner and went to the store and bought me jello and pudding so i could have food to eat for this grave shift, which i am truly thankful for. I love you sweetie! While working grave i started eating it and i was not disappointed. I have forgotten how much i like jello. this may sound weird but don't you remember how you swish it in your mouth. isn't it fun. I remember when i was in high school i used to take the piece of jello and put it in my mouth and swallow it in one gulp. I don't recommend it all the time sometimes even the biggest pieces of jello might make you choke so you got to be careful. I think sometimes we forget about the things in life that we like. Like how much i like jello.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How true that we often forget those things we enjoy. For example, I love a good stretch when I wake up. However, I rarely do it--not thinking how nice it feels (and I mean the stretch in bed--not like exercising stretches).
J-E-L-L-O! When I think of Jello I can't help but think of Bill Cosby...
Post a Comment