Thursday, November 19, 2009

California Adventures

CALIFORNIA!!!

I will start off by saying that I made a very expensive mistake! I forgot to bring my camera to Disneyland. So I bought a disposable camera for $20!!!! Sheesh. Anyway, so Disneyland pictures are yet to be developed.

This year was kind of a big birthday for me. My mom was going to be going to CA to take care of my cute nephew, Damen, so she said she would take me for my birthday. Yes, we drove. Benjamin actually did really well. On Monday, the 9th, we went to Disneyland. I have NEVER been told Happy Birthday sooo many times in my life. My family called me and then a million people said happy b-day via facebook and then a gazillion people said happy b-day to me at Disneyland. On your birthday in 2009 you get in to Disneyland for FREEEEEE! Plus, you get a rad button that says "Happy Birthday" and then they write your name on it. It was a little creepy but fun at the same time. We all had a great time. Benjamin LOVED the rides and he could've gone on a lot more and been very happy about it. The faster we went on the teacups, the more he would laugh. He truly is a son of Josh and Terra. :-)



Here are Damen and Benjamin playing on the train table. Damen was very kind to share with Benjamin for the whole week.


Benjamin was very proud of himself for getting to the train table and then standing up with it.

And then he proceeded to climb onto the train table.


A famous Benjamin scowl that is often seen. We're not sure if he gets it from his Uncle Swen or from his mother. Uncle Mike seems to think it's from Aunt Jessie...but we think it's cute nonetheless.


Keep reading below for the rest of California adventures!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great pictures. I'm glad you had a fun trip/birthday.

Scott&Janae said...

Happy Birthday! I love the picture of Benjamin's angry face. Sounds like you all had fun. Disneyland is the best!